![]() |
| Adam & Grandpa |
A friend of ours was visiting and she mentioned Adam looked like a cross between Sam and Andrew.
Andrew, with his dark sense of humor, said,
I'm not sure I would say any of those things are bad necessarily, but I do very much agree with the rest of Andrew's 10 year old assessment.
The only thing I would add, is that he has his own hint of mischievousness that is truly all his own.
Andrew, with his dark sense of humor, said,
"Adam got the bad parts of all of us....
Adam got Thomas' energy,
he got my love and ability to read,
and he got Sam's persistence."
I'm not sure I would say any of those things are bad necessarily, but I do very much agree with the rest of Andrew's 10 year old assessment.
The only thing I would add, is that he has his own hint of mischievousness that is truly all his own.

Ask Andrew what are all the good things that Adam received.
ReplyDelete